Saturday, July 5, 2008

MAD DOG 20/20

Kevin's Take: I opened this twist off bottle and a familiar smell filled the room. This stuff smells like vomit! It also has a definite lemon odor. The green liquid tasted like Kiwi and lemon along with the pungent finish of street barf. I can't lie I gagged. Kirsten and I discussed changing the rating system for this one but we decided to stick with one star being the lowest we could give this "beverage". Definitely not worth $1.65.
Kirsten's Take:The smell was very potent very citrus and sweet. The nauseating citrus and sickening sweet taste are definitely Kiwi and Lemon but hard to stomach more than one mouthful since it was only 1.65 I wouldn't pay 2.99 but out of the three we tasted tonight it marginally beat out the other two. I give it 1 star.

No comments: