Saturday, July 5, 2008

Cisco Orange

Kevin's Take: This one smelled like fruit stripe gum and Tootsie Rolls. The taste was like citrus cough drops. It goes down pretty easy though. I give this one one star.
Kirsten's Take:The smell of this one was very much of rubbing alcohol with a hint of orange. It was very tingly in my mouth and had of hint of orange kool-aid taste. I definitely couldn't drink more than a mouthful of this and I'd never buy it again so I guess the lowest rating it can get is 1 star. It actually had a fairly pleasant orange aftertaste and didn't burn going down but that is about all I can come up with for pluses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I bought some of this hooch yesterday just to try it. It smelled like it was poisonous, and in fact, the old tobacco-chewing proprietor of the store in Glenmore, VA told me not to take more than a small glass of it 'cause it was "headache wine." The lining of my stomach hasn't been the same since and I'm hoping I am not dying. The only other stuff he carried was Night Train, Thunderbird, and Irish Rose. LOL!