Friday, July 4, 2008

Kevin's Tasting Bio


I like one or two different kinds of wine. Seriously! I have the most warped palate here. I like sweet things and love tea. I'm really interested in learning about wine and broadening my palate. Don't expect much wine speak from me. This should be fun.
My alcohol/wine history is rather limited. As a child the closest I would see my parents come to alcohol was an occasional spike of amaretto liquor in my moms eggnog or coffee during the holidays. If they drank they hid it well. On rare occasions I've seen wine in our house as a child. I remember distinctly asking to try it as a child and my dad filled a thimble sized vessel for me. I was so excited and to my amazement it was NASTY! That's some great parenting on their part. I had no desire to try anything alcoholic for a long time. Until Kirsten arrived in my life. That sounded bad. She corrupted me and lead me down the rabbit hole of alcoholic beverages. I still prefer a soda or a nice cup of tea.

No comments: