Monday, July 7, 2008

Barefoot Merlot

Kevin's Take: I enjoyed this wine tonight. Easy to drink. This wine presents some acid on both the smell and taste. The finish was rather hot, but I like it. I found this wine to be dry. This delicious wine definitely has legs and the tannins were pronounced. I'm surprised I enjoyed this wine, but I did, oddly enough. Maybe it was because I was stressed out from work.I give this wine 4 stars.
Kirsten's Take:This is a great wine for me, very inexpensive and great with cheese or light beef dinner. It has a fruit and chocolate smell like chocolate covered cherries. It is not as dry as some Merlot. It has a great smooth finish with a little hint of almond that doesn't last long so you have to have another sip soon. It is very easy to drink and goes well with almost anything I give it 5 stars because I could definitely drink the bottle by myself. I have no shame in saying that!

No comments: